Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One Disturbing Night


Being sour. That’s when you do not trust me, even for the slightest moment. Where has the so-called mutual trust we used to talk often gone to?

Being sad. That’s when you leave me a feeling of being rejected. I assume the friendship we’ve been into by far will soon see a finish line.

Being stupid. That’s when I expect something better in return for doing a favor to someone else. All I get is utterly a disappointment and shame.

Being happy. That’s when I'm free to chose what kind of people I want to be. Doesn’t matter if I should go black, gray, or blue.

Being grateful. That’s when I start to realize I’ve got tons to be thankful for since the beginning of my life. Knowing that I’ve always been granted with a feeling of being sufficient in anything.


depe 28062011

No comments: