Friday, October 15, 2010

Ain't Playing A Sinking Game

I'm writing this from a cyber cafe of our faculty's library an hour after the bloody pediatric written exam. All went well just as expected. Thanks a lot my dear God, I was at least a bit relieved. Most of the presented exam problems hailed from the prior old exams. Now I can myself a really lucky jerk and expect a couple of days off this weekend. After that I'll just have to start my engines for the next bloody oral exam. Blah.

P.S.: I can sense somehow that Bangkok is calling me. It keeps ringing in my ears!!! To be honest I've been trying to persuade both my parents to make a trip all the way to Bangkok. I've been telling them repeatedly that Air Asia has now had a direct flight there from Surabaya since this November. And now they seem to be under my spell he he. Let's see how it ends ;)

No comments: